Friday, December 4, 2009

December Goal - Part 2

Four color/value studies down, six more to go. Then the final color versions!

I'm wondering if I should have the gusts of snow or not, and how to have them look. I'm also wondering how I will go about drawing it with colored pencil. It's easy to do it digitally! Traditionally...it's a little different. I'll have to do a little experiementing. What do you all think? Keep the gusts of snow (like in the second image)? or take it out? or draw it differently? More stylized? More realistic? Put it in the first image too?

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome for all of these sketches!! Especially since they are still in the sketch stage. Once I do the final drawing, it'll be a harder to make changes without redoing the whole thing.


No comments: