Monday, December 21, 2009

The Ant and The Cricket - Final Drawing 1

Well, December is almost over and I only have one final drawing complete. Oh well, I am still going to finish them all, but I'm not going to rush it. I have a lot of work ahead of me that I am still motivated to finish, so that's good! That was partly why I gave myself that goal.

Here's the Title Page with a new Typeface. I think I like this one better. If you hadn't noticed or guessed already, I'm taking inspiration from the style of the 60s/70s (or "hippie" times) and Woodstock. So I thought it would be appropriate to use The Beatles' "Abbey Road" cover to inspire one of my images. I also found it convenient that they are called the Beatles and it's a story about bugs. Heehee. I also have a VW Beetle in some of the other images. It just seemed to work!

I might get another one done before the New Year, but we'll see. If not, then as soon as January starts, it's back to work...double time!

No comments: