Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hands and a Frog

I have been thinking about style, and specifically, ways to improve mine. After some thought, feedback, and encouragement, I think I need to simplify and stylize things more, especially the way I draw people. I know that is a very broad statement!...Believe me, I wish it wasn't so broad! But I think it is necessary. It's going to take some experimenting and testing to figure out how it will look, but there's no time like the present to start! Here are some hands I did trying to simplify them but not be too cartoony.

I also did a frog just for fun, because I am really excited about "The Princess and the Frog" coming out in December! I am so glad Disney is doing another traditionally animated film. Oh, how I have missed them! I only hope they continue to make more. My fingers are crossed!

No comments: