Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Entering The World of Twitter

After resisting the push from so many of my friends, I finally gave in and got a Twitter Account. I guess it doesn't have to be such a bad thing. In fact, it can be a very good thing, if used properly. I intend to use it as a networking and promotional device and not something that will be a distraction. As long as I am careful not to play on it all day, thereby not getting any work done, it should be ok. Actually, I am hoping it will help me be more productive, so I will have something to "tweet" about, and I wont have to post things that really don't matter. So here we go on a new adventure of navigating through Twitter and learning to network with other artists!

Follow me on my Twitter page. Lauren Gallegos

You can also stay updated on this page by checking the sidebar panel regularly, or view my account and follow me by clicking on the link.

No comments: