Thursday, August 19, 2010

14th Orange Open Juried Exhibition

This last week one of my drawings has been showing at the 14th Orange open Juried Exhibition at the Guggenheim Gallery at Chapman University. Unfortunately, due to my busyness and forgetfulness, I missed the opening award ceremony! So I went to see the show today, so I could at least see and enjoy the other art that had been selected. To my pleasant surprise, I discovered I had won 1st Place in the Drawing/Illustration category!! I apologize for not announcing this show very well, and I wish I had been to the opening, so I could invite people to go! Next time I wont be so forgetful! If you have time and want to go see the show, it will remain open until August 21st. Just a few more days!


1 comment:

Tawni Baker said...

Congratulations Lauren!