Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Ant and The Cricket - Spread 8

HURRAY! Another spread complete! 4 down, 6 to go!

Some good news and some bad news...first the bad news: This project is going to have to be put on the backburner again...maybe not completely, but at least partly....but that's because of the good news! I am negotiating a contract with someone to illustrate his YA fantasy novel that he is self-publishing! I don't want to get TOO excited yet....BUT that means I'll technically be a published illustrator! Woohoo!

I'll keep you updated on what I can so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Annie said...

awesome Lauren! these spreads are coming out fantastic! stay motivated to finish even if it takes you a super long time.

Kimberly Dwinell said...

Hey Lauren! Love the spread. Color sense is wonderful. You're doing great!

Sarah Amijo said...

wow..this came out really nice, Lauren! Cant wait to see the whole spreads. ^_^