Monday, January 18, 2010

The Ant and The Cricket - Spread 1

Spread 1 is done! YAY! It took a lot longer than I expected to complete it. But that's partly because I'm still getting used to the new technique I'm using. I will be entering this into a couple contests/art shows so critiques and feedback are welcome! (Although it'll have to be soon because I'm entering it tomorrow!) I'm also thinking about whether or not I should do all the spreads for the book, or just a few for my portfolio. I want to send it out soon! Very soon! We'll see I guess. Thoughts are welcome!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Oh my gosh your spread is beautiful!!! Love the bright colors and the smoothness--that green grass looks amazing!

I definitely want to see more spreads!!!

Keep it up!! :D

*Sarah Amijo* said...

Wow.....it looks really cool, Lauren! The colors are so cheerful makes me wanna jump in to illustration.haha.