Sunday, February 3, 2013

Solo Art Show - Opening Reception


Today was the opening reception for my solo art show at Cal State Fullerton! There was food and art and friends and lots of fun! I had a wonderful time seeing everyone and sharing my work with you all. Thank you to everyone who came and made it a special day. I really couldn't do it with all your support and encouragement...really.




And Al Weiss, author of Dimplemeyer's Design came out to join me at the show for a bit. Thanks to his awesome story, I have some pretty nice pieces that I am very proud of! Thanks Al!


Last, but most importantly, thanks to my husband for his support and help. If he wasn't there to encourage me, I'd probably fall apart completely, and that is the truth. Love!




4 originals were sold. More are available for purchase!

No comments: