Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Momentum: Finding My Stride" Solo Art Show


I'm happy to announce that I will be having another Solo Art Show on Sunday, February 3rd, 2013! Thanks to the people in charge of the Art-4-Health show at Cal State Fullerton this will be the second time I will have had this opportunity. I was awarded the Best in Show Alumni at the Art-4-Health show and the award is a Solo Show in the Titan Student Union. Just another reason I love being a part of the Art-4-Health show every year and why I am so thankful for the opportunities they give.

The show will consist of some of my recent and current Children's Book projects: Vulture Verses, Dimplemeyer's Design, and Kobee Manatee. A lot has changed since my last show 2 years ago and I feel like I'm finally finding my stride and figuring out my work flow, and I want to share that with all of you! 

The show will run from January 14th - April 5th, 2013, but the please join me for the Opening Reception on Sunday, February 3rd from 1:00pm - 6:00pm. It will be held in the Chapman Atrium in the Titan Student Union at Cal State Fullerton. Parking is FREE on weekends. Come enjoy some refreshments and art, and please invite all your friends! If you can't make it you can go any other time that the Titan Student union is open.

No comments: