Friday, October 26, 2012

Introducing: Ratty Rhymes

While working on Vulture Verses there was always talk about doing a sequel book, but it was never for sure and couldn't be committed to. After dropping hints, begging, and pleading -- ok, maybe not very much at all -- we finally got the word in September from the publisher that they COULD commit to a second book! (I knew they would all along...hehe)

So with MUCH excitement, this is my official announcement that the sequel book to Vulture Verses is Ratty Rhymes! Coming Fall 2013, published by Prospect Park, with more fun and educational poems by the wonderful Diane Lang, and illustrated by me, of course! This book will be mostly bugs that live on or in the ground, but also the oh so cute mouse and rat!

I will be posting a few sketches as they are developed but for now, here is my sketch for the front cover. I hope you are as excited as I am, but I highly doubt it. :)

More news and announcements coming soon...