Friday, April 29, 2011

The Mahogany Door has opened!!


The door has opened! My first published book is available to order today! I'm so excited! I started the project just over 1 year ago, and it's so exciting to see it all done! I have learned so much from this project about the process of creating a book, and how much work goes into it. I can't wait for the next one! Mark Boliek worked so hard to make a nice, quality product. I think he did an awesome job!

There is also a cool Original Soundtrack that goes along with the book! Preview the music and then order your own.

Exclusively on May 1, order your copy of The Mahogany Door in the store and receive a signed copy by the author, the CD, and free shipping!

Order your copy now!

For updates on the book and for special offers, visit Mark's Facebook Page.

No comments: