Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Transitions

Today I felt a transition time start to take place. Sunday is my art show, which I have been preparing for since October. Now all I have left are a few little details and the actual show, and then it's over. And today I realized that I am not sure what I will be working on next. I was so wrapped up in getting things done for the Art Show, that I didn't think about what would come after. So I think tomorrow I will take some time to brainstorm, strategize, and get inspired. This can be a lot of fun because I can dream and get really excited about possibilities, but it can also get a little overwhelming not knowing which route to take, or what the best next step is. I have a few things in mind already and a few projects that are in the works, but we'll see where it all goes.
I thought this little spot painting I did recently fit well with the state of things at the moment. I've finished my apple, and it was delicious. But I will soon be hungry again and I need to start searching for my next meal.

1 comment:

Gisele said...

Lauren, this is Gisele at Berry Blue Haiku. I'm contacting you through your blog because I believe someone has hacked your email. I just received the following from your hotmail address:

Hello,
How are you doing ? I'm sorry I did not inform you about
my trip to Madrid-Spain for a program. I arrived Spain
successfully. But presently, I'm having a problem,
I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel. Inside my wallet,
I have most of my valuable items which I traveled with like my
credit card, money and my telephone contact diary. Now, I have
to sort out the bills I'm owing at the hotel so that I can
start preparing to return home. The bill amounts to Euro 1,500


Please, I want you to loan me this money to enable me settle
the bills. I promise I'll Refund the money back to you as soon
as i return. I know I could count on you that is why i am contacting
you on this issue. Pls let me know if you can be of any help. I do not
have a phone to reach you with, that is why I had to send you an email.
I will be expecting your response as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Lauren,

We received a similar email from one of our contributors a few weeks ago so when I saw this one this morning, I knew something was up. I just wanted to let you know.

Thanks,

Gisele