Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Character Practice

I've been contemplating a new story and it is slowly developing into something I think can be pretty good. It would be more of a fantasy story, which I've never done before, but could be fun! I don't have a storyline yet, but the world is forming, and soon characters will come alive. Here are some sketches of a possible character. I'm not sure what her personality is quite yet, but it's getting there. It was mostly just to practice drawing characters consistently and doing different expressions.

1 comment:

Aaron Delani said...

This is awesome. I remember doing something like this when I was younger. I would look in the mirror to render the different expressions.

I felt a bit narcissistic doing that... but I realized I wasn't so I continued.